PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (P.L. 111-148), as AMENDED by the RECONCILATION ACT of 2010 (P.L 111-152)
HEALTH REFORM RESOURCES
George Washington University Hirsch Law and Policy Program Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• www.healthcare.gov Department of Health and Human Services
• www.kff.org Kaiser Family Foundation *edu.org
• www.rwjf.org Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• www.ons.org Oncology Nursing Society (Free online health policy and advocacy continuing education course/1.5 CEU)
• www.HealthyPeople.gov Department of Health and Human Services
Numerous specialty and professional nursing organizations provide health reform resources.
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (2010). Understanding Health Reform: A Community Guide for African Americans. Congressional Black Caucus Foundation. Washington, DC
Nather, D. (2010). The New Health Care System. New York, NY: St. Martin’s Press.
The Washington Post (2010). Landmark: The Inside Story of America’s New Health Care Law and What It Means for Us All. New York, NY: Public Affairs
Janice Phillips PhD, RN, FAAN
2010-2011 RWJ Health Policy Fellow